I have the need for speed!

ok well i dont have the cash for a turbo or supercahrger right now. i am planing to get a cold air intake and an exhaust also sawe headers for $125. anyone have any suggetsions on what kind of intake and exhaust to get? what will give me the most bang for my buck? and does anyone know where i can get these things cheap? i saw intake for $100 but i dont know what kind it was? thanks for the input plp i appreciate it! keep it coming. thanks for yur time everyone! oh yeah and also what about performance chips and stuff? I saw a mod chip on ebay does that work i will post the page shortly for that so yall cna take a look. thank you everyone!

ok well i dont have the cash for a turbo or supercahrger right now. i am planing to get a cold air intake and an exhaust also sawe headers for $125. anyone have any suggetsions on what kind of intake and exhaust to get? what will give me the most bang for my buck? and does anyone know where i can get these things cheap? i saw intake for $100 but i dont know what kind it was? thanks for the input plp i appreciate it! keep it coming. thanks for yur time everyone! oh yeah and also what about performance chips and stuff? I saw a mod chip on ebay does that work i will post the page shortly for that so yall cna take a look. thank you everyone!

i don't know a lot about this stuff yet, but im going to get aem headers and a flowmaster exaust in the near future. then after that, when i get some more money, im going to get dc sport headers. i have a few friends that know a lot about this kind of stuff and they are going to teach me how to put it all in.

so if i were you, just start with a good cold air intake and exaust to start. don't buy the really cheap crap off of ebay and don't buy stuff that you dont know anything about.

If I were you... I'd stfu, find a Saturn forum (there's more than one), and read. Once your done, go to sleep, wake up.... and read. Have an idea what your talking about before you start. And **** those $100+ cold air intakes... what a gyp, OMG +50 HP! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Cheapest hp/$ mod is nitrous.
Basic mods are exhaust/intake/chip or programmer.

Yes, get NOS! Get a 200+ shot... Saturn engines will take it with ease! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

yeah right loser! 200+ shot! crazy! ill just blow it up on purpose instead!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes, get NOS! Get a 200+ shot... Saturn engines will take it with ease! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
I didn't mean anything THAT extreme. Nothing wrong with a 50-shot.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you plan on going to the track though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.