I got PWND at local stereo shop

So they asked you, a non employee, to do an install in which you lost something? They made you pay to replace it?? Their own stupid fault for asking a random guy to install..

And how did the guy "take the hit on it" if you paid him $60...?

Seems like you got shafted hard. Even if you do want the job, don't be their ***** just to get it.

Him taking the hit would mean he paid for it. you took the hit. Oh, and pics or fail.
i think he meant dude would say it was his fck up, rather than sayin it was OPs fck up. and he just made OP pay for the part and the guy "took the hit" of having to tell the boss man he lost it.

they fkn charged you retail for a harness you lost.. pwned forreal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

they fkn charged you retail for a harness you lost.. pwned forreal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif you paid retail a a **** harmness ... you worked for free

that's being royaly pwned

The guy took $60 from you for a harness that is, apparently, still sitting in his shop somewhere. Sounds like ******** from the get-go to me.

Local B&M's are going out of business left and right. Its not an expanding industry/field, at least right now. Quite the opposite. You could make a better choice on a career, trust me. So dont let those guys treat you like they are doing YOU a favor. If you are confident in yourself, your skills and your knowledge... act like they are the ones receiving the favor that you are considering working for them. There is a fine line between being compliant, and being their *****. I think the missing wire harness was to find out which you would be to them... and now they know.

Lastly, I bet you told them the same thing you told us, didnt you?... "I tend to lose things alot *sigh*"... instead of saying "who the hell grabbed my wire harness when I turned around???". You set yourself up for this probably.

Oh and yeah, the first thing I thought of when I read your story was 'oh, so he got charged the exact same price as the woman customer did, $60'. Should have been your first clue you were getting the shaft. Have more confidence in yourself, speak up more. Stop going around telling people 'gee I lose stuff alot'. You'll hate the job inside a month anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ls2poweredgoat

5,000+ posts
Womanizer
ls2poweredgoat
Port St. Lucie FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date