Bluetooth stereos

Participant count
  • Participant list

wingnut

I am just doing some research, I'm trying to find the best unit to get that has bluetooth so I can sync my phone to the unit, and have it be able to take calls through the phone. Ipod connector would be great too.......

Anyone have any great suggestions??? Models, brands, etc, that are highly rated or liked?

I personally love my Clarion if your looking for something that palys stremaing music from bluetooth connection or your phone conversation over your cars speakers handsfree using a mic you mount anywhere.

Shoot i dont burn cds, or use ceds anymore just use 4gb Thumb drives which you can put music on as many times as youd like to for free and its easy just copy it to the TD.

The fact it dont have a whole ton of EQ bands(They are parametric, work good for me) maybe a problem, or time correction. The biggest fault IMO on the Clarion CZ509 is the low voltage preouts, but put a line driver on it and the problems solved.

But if you dont care about these things then its not a big deal at all.

The Calrion CZ509 i have can be bought on sonicelectronix.com for pretty cheap.

The bluetooth on it is PERFECT, never dropped a call at anytime, can ehar crystal clear, easy to setup(USE THE MANUAL) and easy to take/hang up calls and everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.