I got PWND at local stereo shop

They'll call you back. You stress too much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

i'm going with you sat it down and turned your back. dude picked it up to teach you not to leave **** laying around and then had you pay for it as if it were "lost". if you sat it down, it'd still be there...

Yea man I am with the other 2 guys. I think when you sat it down and turned dude put it in his pocket. I had a bad habit and one way I learned how to fix that, is by having a small toolbox. I lay my **** in it or on top when I am working. That way I know it's there and I know where I put it. I think you will get hired. I think dude will tell you he took it to see how careless you might be. If you going to get hired need to start placing **** where you know it's at. I also like putting a harness on a dash if i am working on a small install liked CD player etc. That way I know it's there.

You should be worried they gave you a test and you ended up losing product.

I do also agree that it's possible you got ****ed with..

What if they found the harness an hour later somewhere else in the shop? Give your money back?

The chick is never going to use XM while she has an ipod so don't worry about her..

They just called me back, told me to expect a call within a few days. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
they called you to tell you they'd call you.

very nice

I would not ask for that $20 worth of work you did. He took the hit on the harness. Dont ***** about $20.

Consider it an audition.

Congrats dude. Looks like you got it.
He called me to let me know the other guy that was there wasn't working out, he was doing an install on a 350Z and the Z came back 4 times.

So, he said I was next in line, and to expect a call by tomorrow or Friday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ls2poweredgoat

5,000+ posts
Womanizer
ls2poweredgoat
Port St. Lucie FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date