I got PWND at local stereo shop

I don't see how you got pwnt. You went in, installed an adapter, lost a harness, and paid for it. And then you impressed everyone with your system. I doubt they're going to hate you over a harness you paid for.

I don't see how you got pwnt. You went in, installed an adapter, lost a harness, and paid for it. And then you impressed everyone with your system. I doubt they're going to hate you over a harness you paid for.
I hope you're right dude, I REALLY want this job. It was just an overall stressful situation, but like I said I'm on the fence, idk if they'll call me or not. But either way, I'm stopping by tomorrow or tonight (if the owner calls me) so they can hear my **** and so I can get my $$.

I hope you're right dude, I REALLY want this job. It was just an overall stressful situation, but like I said I'm on the fence, idk if they'll call me or not. But either way, I'm stopping by tomorrow or tonight (if the owner calls me) so they can hear my **** and so I can get my $$.
Pics of your system now! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think the guy jacked it from you,and made you pay him $60 and he waited till you left and put the harness back in the packaging and BAM free $60

I think the guy jacked it from you,and made you pay him $60 and he waited till you left and put the harness back in the packaging and BAM free $60
It's hard to explain, but I know that didn't happen. All these guys were knee deep in installs, the place was packed, and like I said I lose **** ALL the time. I saw him take the hit and give the woman the $60.

It's hard to explain, but I know that didn't happen. All these guys were knee deep in installs, the place was packed, and like I said I lose **** ALL the time. I saw him take the hit and give the woman the $60.
bet you left it in the van.. **** happens to me sometimes it will be right in front of my face.. but i no it didn't leave so i will find it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ls2poweredgoat

5,000+ posts
Womanizer
ls2poweredgoat
Port St. Lucie FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date