SOLD I got jipped by this guy...

Man thats terrible these people do this.this forum needs a column for all the good ebay sellers and all the bad ones as well.I know there are alot more honest sellers than dishonest.its too bad peopel like this scare people off ebay.Dishonest people..unreal

sue that ****. do you have his address? if not you can ussearch it - did you send a money order? you should send via certified mail - they will have to sign for it. sue in small claims court. sue for your cost of the amp, the shipping, the court fees, the filing fees, and anything you have to pay in tracking this douche down. send him a certified mail first saying to contact you and resolve the issue by xxx date and if he doesn't sue his balls off.

I sent him an email and this is what he said:

in case you don't know i've been installing stereo systems for the past 7 years. and a friend of mine owns a shop here. and he has tested everything out....now don't try playing games with me....if you messed it up...it has nothing to do with me...i can receive something from somone online and ruin it and blame it on them also. so its not my problem if you can't install it.

I will probably sell it if I can't get my money back from this guy, so shoot me some offers I guess.

what buy it for 200 sell it for 20? does it have scratches or look used at all? does it power up or nothing? take pics document everything you do. if you hooked it up correctly and jack happened then it was damaged in transit or the auction was misrepresented. if it is in good cosmetic condition and packaging then it was the latter. if he won't take it back for the refund then send him the certified letter saying you are going to sue for all costs of recovering your initial amount unless he gives you a full refund. if you paid by credit card once you get the statement dispute the charge. if you paid by paypal then file a complaint on there - although paypal are real *****es i think since you received something they may tell you to take it to small claims as well. some IDIOT just sent me an amp worth $500 like this - ups will not pay because it was improperly shipped. this douche better be refunding me this morning when he comes in for work.

http://www.developer10.com/~mike/pics/thumbnails.php?album=35

Hey man, i've been doin eBay for years, there is tons of things you can do to get your money back from him or from ebay.

First off, file a fraud claim with ebay. After that is done, you can even get money back from ebay for people that screwed you. I got ripped off on a set of Eibach Sportline springs for my neon, I paid $200 and eBay gave me $163 back... not everything but it's better than nothing

Also, get his information from ebay. somewhere there is a link for that. You can get his address and phone number. Ebay will sue him for you if you provide all the information.

Sometimes you need to actually mail mail (usps) a form stating what happened and how you paid and provide any relevant information and proof of payment that you had.

I didn't have any proof of the money order I sent for the springs and ebay still gave me a refund because I had everything else and I was willing to take my time to get this guy back.

Got any more questions??? PM me and i'll help you out the best I can. People like that shouldn't be allowed to give eBay sellers a bad name. He hurts us all.

later

i'm already all over this douche. paid with amex pretty easy to just call and dispute charges if he's not interested in refunding me. apparently last i spoke to him he had called ups - like they are going to cover that. heh!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

another Lance

10+ year member
another Lance
New Mexico
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from