I can't stop buying car audio stuff.

slikrider20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
Yep. Just when I think i'm happy, I find something I can improve on. Oh well, it's an addicting hobby and it's really not that expensive once you know what you're looking for/doing!

Newest purchases.....NVX XSP 65 aka SB acoustics something or another......went with NVX simply because I had store credit on SSA and I liked the idea of having grills/spring loaded terminals.

I also decided to give the hype a shot and get a pair of Seas Prestige Neo tweeters (27TFFNC/G).....they are the textile version. The tweets are noticeably more beefy than my current morels, and the mids are no slouch either.

They will be replacing SSA evil mids and Morel Tempo component tweets.......this new setup should be much more optimized for my current active setup i'm hoping.

20170824_031352.jpg

That's it?! Sheeiit that's nothing. I've seen amp collections from people mounted on walls....over at DIYMA of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Same here... I'd have a serious collection with more than a few "nice" ones in there...
I'll try to list a few from memory for the sheer hell of it...

2 RF 500m's

2 RF 50M's and 50x2

Soundstream 10.0

2 Audio Art 100 HC's

MMATS D200

that's all pre-90's equipment that was either stolen or sold...

Wish I still had it...

Oh... I almost forgot the secondhand PPI pro-mos 100 art series I had...

Yeah I've been a few times lately... I won't be around for the foreseeable future tho... I just had a really worrisome Nuero visit... I got a lot on my plate...

I'll try to list a few from memory for the sheer hell of it...
2 RF 500m's

2 RF 50M's and 50x2

Soundstream 10.0

2 Audio Art 100 HC's

MMATS D200

that's all pre-90's equipment that was either stolen or sold...

Wish I still had it...

Oh... I almost forgot the secondhand PPI pro-mos 100 art series I had...
Well my turn. If I hadn't sold anything...

2 MTX 81000D amps

1 MTX 2300 and 4160 amps

2 JL Audio 15w3's

Soundstream Ref 300

Planet Audio mono amp and 4 ch amp, both Zed made, o/s dunno model number offhand

Digital Designs 9515 15" sub, 9012 12" sub

4 RE SE 10" subs....older model, 12 spoke versions

Elemental Designs e12k 12" subs

Sundown Audio sa8 v.2

Massive Audio NX5

Massive Audio P005 or something close...

Alpine 9833 HU

Alpine 7995

Alpine 9813

I'm sure there's a few more but that's the majority of it

Well my turn. If I hadn't sold anything...
2 MTX 81000D amps

1 MTX 2300 and 4160 amps

2 JL Audio 15w3's

Soundstream Ref 300

Planet Audio mono amp and 4 ch amp, both Zed made, o/s dunno model number offhand

Digital Designs 9515 15" sub, 9012 12" sub

4 RE SE 10" subs....older model, 12 spoke versions

Elemental Designs e12k 12" subs

Sundown Audio sa8 v.2

Massive Audio NX5

Massive Audio P005 or something close...

Alpine 9833 HU

Alpine 7995

Alpine 9813

I'm sure there's a few more but that's the majority of it
Those were just my stand out sub amps from a 6 year period when I competed (Except for the 50X2)... I'm not going to list HU's, Drivers, processors and everything else... the list would be ENORMOUS... lol

I would have an orion HCCA 225 x2 (first gen) (I still have this and would sell it)

a mtx blue thunder 400.2

an autotek 1000.2

an audiobahn 12 (unknown model)

A Punch p3 12 Dual 4

Hifonics brutus BRX 2400.1

Audiopipe 1500.1

SA 15 D4

Hannibal fx30 d2 12

Skar EVL 18 D4

Kenwood 500x

thats just in the last year.

Yep. Just when I think i'm happy, I find something I can improve on. Oh well, it's an addicting hobby and it's really not that expensive once you know what you're looking for/doing!
Newest purchases.....NVX XSP 65 aka SB acoustics something or another......went with NVX simply because I had store credit on SSA and I liked the idea of having grills/spring loaded terminals.

I also decided to give the hype a shot and get a pair of Seas Prestige Neo tweeters (27TFFNC/G).....they are the textile version. The tweets are noticeably more beefy than my current morels, and the mids are no slouch either.

They will be replacing SSA evil mids and Morel Tempo component tweets.......this new setup should be much more optimized for my current active setup i'm hoping.

20170824_031352.jpg
How well do the SSA 6.5S Perform? Hows the midbass & midramge on it? I might get them to replace my CDT 62As or if not to make a center console with them. And also how loud do they get?

20170824_031352.jpg
Thank you for going SSA. Could I ask a favor and see if you can give the Evil65's a short run with the SEAS NEO's? As in see how they perform together? I love those SEAS tweets, as they effected the direction I took the SSA Evil 1's (for a little insider info).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.