I am SO alomst done with this Alpine PXA-H800 DSP POS!!

How many times do I have to tell people here, it is NOT a hardware wiring issue! IT IS A SOFTWARE ISSUE!!
A software that hundreds of people are using without issue. Man you must have found the only bug in that software. A true way to show how the world always fucks you.

PS this thread was moved out of the advanced section. That would imply you understood how to use your equipment and can use it.

man i have been missing this.....

i cant believe this person.. blaming alpine..lol

cant even check his own system..

give it up.

i dont have any computer degrees but i set my dsp up by my self....

and did all my install... every wire .

man i have been missing this.....i cant believe this person.. blaming alpine..lol

cant even check his own system..

give it up.

i dont have any computer degrees but i set my dsp up by my self....

and did all my install... every wire .
Still shocked he just hasn't contacted Alpine either instead of waiting a week for his exp installer guy.......oh wait no I'm not haha

this guy .....

nobody has problems with that dsp.. thats just to funny...lol

i would have had it figured out in 5min ... o wait.. he has no clue as he had to take it to a shop to get it fixed...

well my bad...lol

this is why NOBODY touches my truck,,, nobody.

this guy .....
nobody has problems with that dsp.. thats just to funny...lol

i would have had it figured out in 5min ... o wait.. he has no clue as he had to take it to a shop to get it fixed...

well my bad...lol

this is why NOBODY touches my truck,,, nobody.
I bet 7yr old could do this before he could lol

Still shocked he just hasn't contacted Alpine either instead of waiting a week for his exp installer guy.......oh wait no I'm not haha
IF he does, I'm willing to bet they would tell/ask him the same dam things we're all here telling him to do: Check fuse, bad wire, check wiring, try pressing source/power button, etc. etc.

John Kuthe: No, your software ***** and it isn't user friendly!!

Alpine: Well then John Kuthe, maybe you should try those things 1st as non of our customers have had any trouble with that DSP.

John Kuthe: No I'm tellin' ya!! It's a software issue!!

Alpine: Maybe you should just remove that DSP and live without it. Hangs up.

IF he does, I'm willing to bet they would tell/ask him the same dam things we're all here telling him to do: Check fuse, bad wire, check wiring, try pressing source/power button, etc. etc.

Alpine: Well then John Kuthe, maybe you should try those things 1st as non of our customers have had any trouble with that DSP.

yup, him telling alpine there wrong..lol

Did he even buy it from an authorized seller? They may not even give him that much time of day....especially when they find out it was installed by a shady tree installer.

Speaking of the installer, whatever happened to him? Did he finally throw his hands in the air and say he's done?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.