I am SO alomst done with this Alpine PXA-H800 DSP POS!!

nope, just getting drunk in my basement listening to wu-tang and not really paying attention to what i type because i know whatever i say wont be even half as stupid compared to what you reply with.
Like a true Deplorable!

John Kuthe...

lol crutchfield, he paid more for that stereo equipment than the van
Why are you so preoccupied with how much I paid for stuff? I enjoy not having that as a system design criteria so much! F U CK how much something costs, if ame or any other person decides for themselves that it's a "fair price" for them, then who the F U CK are you to questions that?

John Kuthe...

same here, i enjoy watching him flounder with the simplest of tasks.
I'll take exception to your lexicon! A flounder is actually a very agile swimmer! To FOUNDER is an old nautical term meaning to tip, sway and otherwise not sail very well!

I think you've been tripped up by public language ignorance!

John Kuthe...

The OP claims to have been an installer sometime in his 20's or so. I fail to see that.
There you go again, creating your own "facts" AKA lying! I never said I was an installer, implying I installed for other people which I never did. I installed my own very simple systems. And I WAS the main techie in my band the Cheep Effects! And DID play with an old modular MOOG synthesizer too! And have a long history of playing with things electric too! My father had a book called "Basic Electricity" from when he was in radio school in WWII to be a radio operator on a B24 I think. Didn't even have transistors then either!

John Kuthe...

I'll take exception to your lexicon! A flounder is actually a very agile swimmer! To FOUNDER is an old nautical term meaning to tip, sway and otherwise not sail very well!
I think you've been tripped up by public language ignorance!

John Kuthe...
floun·der1

/ˈfloundər/

verb

verb: flounder; 3rd person present: flounders; past tense: floundered; past participle: floundered; gerund or present participle: floundering

struggle or stagger helplessly or clumsily in water or mud.

"he was floundering about in the shallow offshore waters"

synonyms: struggle, thrash, flail, twist and turn, splash, stagger, stumble, reel, lurch, blunder, squirm, writhe

"people were floundering in the water"

•struggle mentally; show or feel great confusion.

"she floundered, not knowing quite what to say"

synonyms: struggle, be out of one's depth, have difficulty, be confounded, be confused; More

informalscratch one's head, be flummoxed, be clueless, be foxed, be fazed, be floored, be beaten

"she floundered, not knowing quite what to say"

•be in serious difficulty.

"many firms are floundering"

synonyms: struggle financially, be in dire straits, face financial ruin, be in difficulties, face bankruptcy/insolvency, founder

"more firms are floundering"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.