I am SO alomst done with this Alpine PXA-H800 DSP POS!!

Did he even buy it from an authorized seller? They may not even give him that much time of day....especially when they find out it was installed by a shady tree installer.
Got my Alpine PXA-H800 DSP from Crutchfield, so yes!

Speaking of the installer, whatever happened to him? Did he finally throw his hands in the air and say he's done?
Pretty much I think. My installer guy doesn't respond to my emails anymore. Oh well, I was paying him well! He likes installing fart boxes better, they are easy and cheap! Not much thinking involved! And other such really easy installs!

John Kuthe...

Got my Alpine PXA-H800 DSP from Crutchfield, so yes!

Pretty much I think. My installer guy doesn't respond to my emails anymore. Oh well, I was paying him well! He likes installing fart boxes better, they are easy and cheap! Not much thinking involved! And other such really easy installs!

John Kuthe...
Your system is an easy install. Could be knocked out in half a day tops.

John Kuthe...

Ok so perfect time to learn how to do this on your own.

Your system is an easy install. Could be knocked out in half a day tops.
Sure sure! In your imagination! And if you had a well equipped audio install shop, and a definte plan of the results I ended up with which we had to derive viaq experimentation! And ALL the parts necessary to construct it! No waiting for mail order, etc.

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
Ok so perfect time to learn how to do this on your own.

Yep! 'Cept:

1. It's raining ice outside in STL right now.

2. I have to work.

3. Etc.

John Kuthe...

Poor excuses, all of the rest of us are dealing with the same things, school/work, garbage weather, etc. But keep making excuses, I'm sure it'll get you closer to having the other half of your investment playing. And also your entire install is far easier than any fart box/spl/anything else install for any "award winning" installer.

Poor excuses, all of the rest of us are dealing with the same things, school/work, garbage weather, etc. But keep making excuses, I'm sure it'll get you closer to having the other half of your investment playing. And also your entire install is far easier than any fart box/spl/anything else install for any "award winning" installer.
Fart box competitions are what my installer guy won his awards at building. Kinda like United Statesean muscle car competitions: easy! Just OVERpower!

John Kuthe...

Oh, I see, I didn't know everyone here on Caraudio.com has Multiple Sclerosis too! ;-)

When was your first MS exacerbation and how did it express? Mine, 1990, when I became paraplegic!

John Kuthe...

Oh, I see, I didn't know everyone here on Caraudio.com has Multiple Sclerosis too! ;-)
When was your first MS exacerbation and how did it express? Mine, 1990, when I became paraplegic!

John Kuthe...
So first your brain doesn't work and now your legs don't either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I'd be surprised if he was over 130. There is more to getting loud then just overpowering your equipment. It is much more harder to get loud then it would have been to install the rolling sh it show in this van.

All we ever hear from John is blah blah blah, degrees, blah blah blah, alpines fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
So first your brain doesn't work and now your legs don't either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
I got better! But New Year's 1990 I was restricted to a wheelchair! Bet YOU can't say that!

John Kuthe...

Sure sure! In your imagination! And if you had a well equipped audio install shop, and a definte plan of the results I ended up with which we had to derive viaq experimentation! And ALL the parts necessary to construct it! No waiting for mail order, etc.
John Kuthe...
That's why you don't start it until you have everything you need and a well thought out plan for the install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.