FEATURED Hyundai Cilantro.. I mean Elantra!

Ugghhhh I found out the Elantra has limited depth in the front doors even with a 1/2" spacer, which would still help. So I am looking for quality shallow mount components. Under 2.25" depth.

Honest thoughts on these...

[/URL]
CDT make dammned good speakers of all the ones Ive bought and use. For the RMS value and the Price for this set??? I dont see where you could go wrong.

Got the Amplifier kit today. Beefy! CCA but I am not running too much power.

20220125-103015-HDR.jpg

20220125-103118-HDR.jpg

Just picked up some heavy duty L brackets to secure the sub box in the trunk to the inner body of the car. Will take pics in a few, gotta have a snack!!!
I always made a 3/4" false floor for the trunk and carpeted it, and got rid of the flimsy Cardboard insert. I removed the spare tire and usually had the donut behind the driver seat. I would Screw down the enclosure from inside the box to secire it, so you would have to take the enclosure as well as the trunk false floor if trying to steal as a theif. Deff a detterant feature

Hey man
I will put the second L bracket next to the first. It got too cold up on the hill.

20220125-173738-HDR.jpg

20220125-173745-HDR.jpg
Hey man.... Just to give you some info. I see a magnet I believe from the second Pic maybe being a rear deck speaker????? Those will get ruined from the sub woofer pressure, if you do not Cap those off with some kind of wood, or thick plastic. Its either that or remove them. They will eventually get damaged/ ruined and start popping with the sub woofer air pressure movement. I myself would just remove them

Hey man

Hey man.... Just to give you some info. I see a magnet I believe from the second Pic maybe being a rear deck speaker????? Those will get ruined from the sub woofer pressure, if you do not Cap those off with some kind of wood, or thick plastic. Its either that or remove them. They will eventually get damaged/ ruined and start popping with the sub woofer air pressure movement. I myself would just remove them
I am on the same thought level with you. I don't even have them hooked up and am currently researching their removal proceeeeedure. :geek:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...