twistedchild420
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
East,TX
Saw this and said wow.....that is all

cadenceCVLW-69_4.jpg

cadenceCVLW-69_1.jpg

!B-ssYD!BGk~%24(KGrHqF,!l8Ey+jC5GUrBM9,ghE)qg~~0_3.JPG

I have these in one of my cars. well worth the money IMO. first cadence product I ever bought too. great for non-sub systems obviously. I got them because I didn't want to add a lot of weight to my other car.

I have these in one of my cars. well worth the money IMO. first cadence product I ever bought too. great for non-sub systems obviously. I got them because I didn't want to add a lot of weight to my other car.
nice but pricey ..can get sub amp and some front stage for that.

Hows your bass...can you compare to 1 8 /1 12?

im thinking about a pair for 6x9's for some bass..as i am bassless.my brother had 4 6x9s in a old Chevy in the rear deck in full mode and they were nice for bass but lacked still they were off 200watts rms

also thinking about placing some baffles or a enclosure of some sort

nice but pricey ..can get sub amp and some front stage for that.Hows your bass...can you compare to 1 8 /1 12?

im thinking about a pair for 6x9's for some bass..as i am bassless.my brother had 4 6x9s in a old Chevy in the rear deck in full mode and they were nice for bass but lacked still they were off 200watts rms

also thinking about placing some baffles or a enclosure of some sort
Their 6x9 not 8" or 12". Don't expect bass from them like you would get from the others. They will give you some, but that's not what they're designed to do. You want bass get a woofer.

yeah ..just asking my bros 4 had more bass the my moms factory ib 8 so i was just wanted input from a experienced user...

what do you think of 2 6.5 woofers

I'd rather have Peerless SLS in my rear deck. They don't play high but I don't care much about the rear. (I'm not gonna be running the SLS myself since I've got a Q12...)

If you do care and want light then, hey, throw some SLS and like some 3.5" coaxials next to each other back there... IMO, anyway.

Have you owned/used/heard them before?
20 minutes without a reply = No you haven't so GTFO of here. LOL. Them bishes hit harder than my 10" Kicker of the same series on the same amount of power. Had them in a 86 Buick Skyhawk when i was 17. Great speakers , very hard to find now.

20 minutes without a reply = No you haven't so GTFO of here. LOL. Them bishes hit harder than my 10" Kicker of the same series on the same amount of power. Had them in a 86 Buick Skyhawk when i was 17. Great speakers , very hard to find now.
Or maybe I don't stay on this website all day long like you? Got stuff to do man ya know?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.