how's this amp gonna work with these subs?

dirt joe, I don't appreciate you flame...

since you went there, My overclocked AMD 6 core would blow your I7's out of the water! They are stable at 4.4 Ghz on AIR!! I have 14 aftermarket low noise High CFM fans cooling my rig. My case is a custom one, designed from the ground up to facilitate all the air moving in my case. My NB is overclocked to 3000 MHZ, my ram is overclocked to 2200 Mhz with 9-9-9-24 timings. My Videocard is a e-vga 570 which I painstakingly spent weeks to overclock the core clock to 832Mhz, and the memory to 4200 Mhz! My computer is loaded with custom copper heatsinks, red led's. gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, gaming surround, you name it.. don't come at me with your crappy over priced intel..

and notice nothing personal sent your way ;-)

and yes, I just want a little bass, nothing to impress my friends, i'm married with kids, not some teen that wants to blow his eardrums, or some hasbeen who wants to relieve his youth vicariously through his sound system.

Wow! put your e-*****'s away please.
look, I know it's crap, I went cheap because unlike most of you, I can't justify spending 1000's of dollars on speakers just to hear a little more base from my car!!

I drive a 2007 Mazda 3 Sport GT. It has power everything, and the luxury package. My factory deck is high end, including a built in 6 cd changer, and seperate tweeters on the door. I just want a little low end bass, that's it!

Why would I spend $1000 for a better setup? This cheap end setup up is already running me $400 - and that's If I install it myself!

Look, you guys probably have a crappy desktop computer, or laptop.. I could laugh at that because I guarantee you, my computer will blow yours away. I put 5 grand into upgrades alone, and I customized it 100% Even my keyboard and mouse are high-end aftermarket.

Some people like car stereos, some people like high-end computers, don't wonder why one guy has a $5000 budjet for one, and $500 for the other, it's all about preference.

Thanks for the imput.
do you understand that you can get better gear for 400 bucks? I cough better then that sub would sound.. lol

at 400 dollars for that.....ripoff.

u could have gotten a kicker Cvr for 75 on ebay and a kicker zx400.1 around 150 on ebay and still been cheaper and would have sounded better.

or an alpine type r.

and if u had gone used.......400 dollars is a pretty decent budget to have a nice lil beater.

that "little bump" u think youre getting wont sound the way youre imagining it and wont be there very long. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Wow! put your e-*****'s away please.
look, I know it's crap, I went cheap because unlike most of you, I can't justify spending 1000's of dollars on speakers just to hear a little more base from my car!!

I drive a 2007 Mazda 3 Sport GT. It has power everything, and the luxury package. My factory deck is high end, including a built in 6 cd changer, and seperate tweeters on the door. I just want a little low end bass, that's it!

Why would I spend $1000 for a better setup? This cheap end setup up is already running me $400 - and that's If I install it myself!

Look, you guys probably have a crappy desktop computer, or laptop.. I could laugh at that because I guarantee you, my computer will blow yours away. I put 5 grand into upgrades alone, and I customized it 100% Even my keyboard and mouse are high-end aftermarket.

Some people like car stereos, some people like high-end computers, don't wonder why one guy has a $5000 budjet for one, and $500 for the other, it's all about preference.

Thanks for the imput.
FYI! Less than 500 cash invested into the complete system. THE FORUM CLASSIFIEDS ARE YOUR FRIEND!!

^^ I love that system!
me too. too bad i parted her out across america to fund a new transmission and household bills till i get a new job. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Word to the wise though , i only sold about 40% of the setup and have already made my inital investment back. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The classifieds can be so awesome sometimes.

OK I am going to give you a serious hand here, this is just to help you.

That amp cannot be bridged mono AND run a 2 ohm load.

It is one or the other.

To run those subs hook each one to its own channel, ie. 1 sub to right speaker output the other sub to left speaker output.

If you try to run both subs to 1 channel bridged, you will blow your stuff rather quickly.

It is possible to run lower end stuff as long as you do not try to run it beyond what it can handle, IMHO

OK I am going to give you a serious hand here, this is just to help you.That amp cannot be bridged mono AND run a 2 ohm load.

It is one or the other.

To run those subs hook each one to its own channel, ie. 1 sub to right speaker output the other sub to left speaker output.

If you try to run both subs to 1 channel bridged, you will blow your stuff rather quickly.

It is possible to run lower end stuff as long as you do not try to run it beyond what it can handle, IMHO
serious help? how about this running them as suggested here would cause cancilation issues and you would get even less bass. you'll have run them at 8 ohms to be safe. your amp is 2 ohm stable on each channel not bridged its only 4 ohm stable bridged. you jerk...

haha. ramos was ragin'

well OP. what you should do, is return that amp. troll the classifieds on here. and buy better equipment.

there ^^ not spam.

now spam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

not making fun of mazda, there just isnt luxury to own one.

also. super computer, tell magnus to buy better equipment from canada, eh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.