how's this amp gonna work with these subs?

magnus28
10+ year member

Canada
Started a new thread because I returned the 600 watt dual 4/3/2 channel amp, and bought instead this amp. 550 Watt Amplifier - 48756 - Walmart Canada - Save Money Live Better.

I want to wire both my 10" 450 watt Scosche woofers to my factory audio to provide extra bass.

Scosche 10" Sub 450 Max Watts 150 Watts RMS Power - 48748 - Walmart Canada - Save Money Live Better.

This amp will run stable @ 2 ohms in bridged mode.

my subs are rated at 4 ohms, so I figure if I wire both subs in parallel, then bridge them to the amp, and add a output converter, all would be good to go?

35407.jpg

please hand over your man card //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Tru Tru but at the time when u first got it u thought it was a show stopper.. Cmon u know I speak the truth hell my first system was with 2 12" he2 and I thought I was the s h i t..

I do not see that amp lasting for a long time at 2 ohm.

Seriously why didn't you just buy some used much better quality stuff from the classifieds here?

There is no nice way to put it, that stuff is junk and a waste of your money.

None of it is going to last very long, you will be buying better equipment shortly anyway so why waste your money on that stuff?

I do not see that amp lasting for a long time at 2 ohm.
Seriously why didn't you just buy some used much better quality stuff from the classifieds here?

There is no nice way to put it, that stuff is junk and a waste of your money.

None of it is going to last very long, you will be buying better equipment shortly anyway so why waste your money on that stuff?
it wont unless its 2 ohm stereo ,and it is a step up from the dual ,but should have waited

Wow! put your e-*****'s away please.

look, I know it's crap, I went cheap because unlike most of you, I can't justify spending 1000's of dollars on speakers just to hear a little more base from my car!!

I drive a 2007 Mazda 3 Sport GT. It has power everything, and the luxury package. My factory deck is high end, including a built in 6 cd changer, and seperate tweeters on the door. I just want a little low end bass, that's it!

Why would I spend $1000 for a better setup? This cheap end setup up is already running me $400 - and that's If I install it myself!

Look, you guys probably have a crappy desktop computer, or laptop.. I could laugh at that because I guarantee you, my computer will blow yours away. I put 5 grand into upgrades alone, and I customized it 100% Even my keyboard and mouse are high-end aftermarket.

Some people like car stereos, some people like high-end computers, don't wonder why one guy has a $5000 budjet for one, and $500 for the other, it's all about preference.

Thanks for the imput.

Wow! put your e-*****'s away please.
look, I know it's crap, I went cheap because unlike most of you, I can't justify spending 1000's of dollars on speakers just to hear a little more base from my car!!

I drive a 2007 Mazda 3 Sport GT. It has power everything, and the luxury package. My factory deck is high end, including a built in 6 cd changer, and seperate tweeters on the door. I just want a little low end bass, that's it!

Why would I spend $1000 for a better setup? This cheap end setup up is already running me $400 - and that's If I install it myself!

Look, you guys probably have a crappy desktop computer, or laptop.. I could laugh at that because I guarantee you, my computer will blow yours away. I put 5 grand into upgrades alone, and I customized it 100% Even my keyboard and mouse are high-end aftermarket.

Some people like car stereos, some people like high-end computers, don't wonder why one guy has a $5000 budjet for one, and $500 for the other, it's all about preference.

Thanks for the imput.
This won't end well for you I feel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif So why did you buy all the high end stuff for your pc? Somewhere along the line durability probably had a play into your purchases. Same thing goes with car audio. There are budget minded products out there that are worth the money, then there are those that aren't. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LOL sorry OP, but I have to agree, this is your car mang who are you trying to lie to about wanting bass. Us? or really yourself? You don't want a little amount of bass, noone that buys subwoofers wants just a tiny bit of bass. You want that shiz to push and pull you and your friends, lift hair, you pull up next to one of us (even the guy with the budget system) and you will no longer look like a man. This is a reality check for you bro return that stuff and get better gear. We can help you afford it tell us your budget and what your looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.