How to run a 17v system???

Participant count
  • Participant list

xlcorylx
10+ year member

I have a Visonik 4000xd ran @ 2 ohm's , on an orion hcca 15!

So these amps get 3500 on 14.4v's and 4000 at 17v , IM NOT =[ , I have all stock electrical

I do have 0 gauge wire ran =] ...

So the question is how to get 17 volts?

Buy some 17v battires or get a diffrent alternator!

PLZ help confused lol

THANKS

you have to keep the stock alt and a bat to run the car and run a second alt (18v) an 16v batteries

there are other ways with voltage step up devices to but you will need separate 16v batteries regardless.

o a higher voltage to charge the 17 volt =[

anyway if 17v is out of the question lol

how would i get the voltage to stay at 14v extra battries and a 250 amp 14v alt??? or these no such thing lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.