How to remove radio from Infiniti G35 Coupe

STC1709
10+ year member

CT
Hey guys my buddy just got a g35 coupe he doesnt know **** about car audio so i elected to put an aftermarket radio in his car (premier 880prs) but one problem how the hell do you get the radio out i looked at it and its confusing, is there a step by step online somewhere becasue i searched and couldnt find anything.

thanks guys in advance

actaully does that premier radio even fit in the g35

if its a pain doesnt bother me he offered to pay me

Hey guys my buddy just got a g35 coupe he doesnt know **** about car audio so i elected to put an aftermarket radio in his car (premier 880prs) but one problem how the hell do you get the radio out i looked at it and its confusing, is there a step by step online somewhere becasue i searched and couldnt find anything.
thanks guys in advance
does it have a navigation? if not you can put a aftermarket huin the storage where the navigation would be....

also pm 6spdcoupe for more information, he has a g35 coupe and did a hu install, i was clean as hel l so he would be able to help

I have a site where you order parts out of Dallas...It is a pain to put a car stereo in a G35 Coupe but there are sites that show how if you do searches...I was considering a G35 Coupe before I bought my SALEEN...I wish now I'd bought the G35 coupe...lol

thanks man for the links, and geez its a long process with lots of stuff to do.. wow

and also the g35 has no navi/screen

68260-AM913 Double Din Dash Titanium $56.90

28038-AL700 Aluminum bracket $32.97

27500-AL501 AC Controller $220.50

68475-35F00 Dash Pocket $9.30

68470-60M00 Blank Bracket $5.70

for those parts i dont see why you need the ac controoler, and also how come the isntructions have the guy soder the controls in the back, wouldnt the current ac controller be just a direct repalcement and fit into the new dash tittamin dash that you buy? isntead of buying a whole new ac controller

who needs a dash kit. In my friends old volvo the space was double din but his new hu was only din so i shoved some foam under it to hold it in place then used some like 1/4 inch carbon fiber to make an inlay to fill the gap. Looks pretty tight. Luckily im a nice guy cause that piece of carbon fiber probably cost like $100

68260-AM913 Double Din Dash Titanium $56.90 28038-AL700 Aluminum bracket $32.97

27500-AL501 AC Controller $220.50

68475-35F00 Dash Pocket $9.30

68470-60M00 Blank Bracket $5.70

for those parts i dont see why you need the ac controoler, and also how come the isntructions have the guy soder the controls in the back, wouldnt the current ac controller be just a direct repalcement and fit into the new dash tittamin dash that you buy? isntead of buying a whole new ac controller
You need the new AC controller because at the back it is all one circuit board. When you remove it, the new kit has the circuit board separated, without the AC controls. So you need the compatible AC control to still retain the AC function.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.