How to make a crawl through enclosure?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys. I'm new to this site. My question is about crawl through enclosures for single cab trucks. I started my system with 2 simple kicker 10 comps. I then learned how to ohm it out. It wasn't enough so I went with 2 hifonics 10s. They hit really hard, but sounded horrible, and blew from the lack of air space and from rubbing against my seat (they were really aggressive). I'm 6'3 so I cant give up much room by moving my seat up. I figured the only answer would be to build a crawl through enclosure. I want a ridiculous amount of sound. Does anyone have an idea on how to build an enclosure or a link on steps to build one. I'm very tool savvy. Also any suggestions to what brand of subs to put in. I'm trying not to spend more than 3,000 with the tunic cover included. Any help is appreciated guys. Thank you

If you are talking about cutting a hole in the cab and bed and putting the subs in the bed, the term you want to look around for is "blow through".

Hey guys. I'm new to this site. My question is about crawl through enclosures for single cab trucks. I started my system with 2 simple kicker 10 comps. I then learned how to ohm it out. It wasn't enough so I went with 2 hifonics 10s. They hit really hard, but sounded horrible, and blew from the lack of air space and from rubbing against my seat (they were really aggressive). I'm 6'3 so I cant give up much room by moving my seat up. I figured the only answer would be to build a crawl through enclosure. I want a ridiculous amount of sound. Does anyone have an idea on how to build an enclosure or a link on steps to build one. I'm very tool savvy. Also any suggestions to what brand of subs to put in. I'm trying not to spend more than 3,000 with the tunic cover included. Any help is appreciated guys. Thank you
what does that mean?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.