how to adjust the sound

Participant count
  • Participant list
what are they being powered by? they are either blown or more likely they are wired incorrectly or your amp is crappy or you are over using an EQ causing bad clipping. Need more info though.

the speakers are powered by a sony xplode tm280gxt amp480 watt, it isnt on the deck because i adjusted that and it still crackles when i turn up the volume 2 like 25 on my deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

id eq at the db you listen to the most often. our ears dont hear things the same, at different volumes. why tune at 60 dbs, when you listen to 90
Hi, I'm new here and the current car audio that I've had for a month is my first in my life, so I'm asking for your understanding 😉 I'm starting...
Using Sky High copper OFC wiring and Stinger 8000 series rcas. The US Acoustics usx4085 is rated at 85X4 @ 12.9 volts and proably close to 100w X...
Just got off the phone with Matt, that box isnt going to work, but ill put this out there..... https://www.soundoffaudio.com/ Anyone in south...

About this thread

jL_Audio

10+ year member
jL_Audio
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from