How the **** do u get so much dbs?

Well to hit in a high SPL range you have to have:

1) Good subs in a good environment(right intsall)

2) Good amps and wires

3) Overall good install

Achieve greatness in these area's and you hit hard.

No secrets, just "hard labour".//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I would have to say plenty of power.

Plenty of expiramentation to find the right enclosure.

And alot of prayer that nothing blows up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

There is alot of thought and preparation that goes into a quality SPL install. Proper enclosure design is and was in my mind the biggest key yo high SPL.

And as long as it's the proper gauge I don't believe your ampifiers care what brand of wire you use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah I dont care about brands, I meant like you have the right wire in the right application, and the right gauge....

lets not forget the massive amounts of sound deadener, the more panels flex the more db's you lose, properly designed box, high end woofers and large amps...

Actually you almost have to blow your woofers, you have to push all your equipment till the point of it almost blowing to get maximum spl....

Install is something that takes time and thought. Not a rush job. The Install is the key element of a great system. No system that I have ever seen or heard that was worth something (loudness or sq wise) had a poor install. By this I mean, the box is professionally built to specs is made of 3/4 MDF Fiberwood or better or fiberglass. The wires are hidden and connected right with safety. The amp or amps are wired right with the proper ventilation. The subs are sealed into the box (no loose or missing screws). Finally, everything is secure and down tight.

Ok guys lets tell the truth, enough of the bs, well most of the meters we use are American made. Let's just say that we make sure the meter makers get paid very well. In other words, we're cheaters:D , just kidding, we're just smarter than the competition.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.