how much to install sound system??

To install an entire system your first time is a lot. Most start with their HU and learn from there.

But yea if you do it yourself your gonna need to know what wires to buy and fusing etc. If you dont know by now dont bother and get it professionally done or watch videos and do some research on how to do it yourself.

Geeze... get an installer who knows what he is doing. Start with a sub and amp and lets not forget cables as those can add up too. If you find your stock speakers are not keeping up with the bass (they probably wont) add some new speakers and another amp. Let these guys know (or your installer) your overall goal and I am sure you can get pointed in the right direction. I would not attempt the install if you don't know what your doing and risk burning up some expensive equipment.

u do know that the HU amp is around the size of a penny? and that it only pushes like 50-100 rms through ALL channels put together right?

lightening would have to strike your car to see 100w rms from a head unit currently //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lightening would have to strike your car to see 100w rms from a head unit currently //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol.. I had a local shop that said all amps have an "ILS" factor. If Lighting Strikes... it might do its "maximum" wattage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

according to the link if you wanted a sub you need an amp
X2 that head unit will only power the speakers not the sub, I would charge around 300 for the install that includes the wires ran the amp hooked up and the sub installed and speakers as well.

Geeze... get an installer who knows what he is doing. Start with a sub and amp and lets not forget cables as those can add up too. If you find your stock speakers are not keeping up with the bass (they probably wont) add some new speakers and another amp. Let these guys know (or your installer) your overall goal and I am sure you can get pointed in the right direction. I would not attempt the install if you don't know what your doing and risk burning up some expensive equipment.
Really that risky? I'd rather watch some video or instruction first to see I'm capable to do so. I don't wanna waste much money on installation, but if destroy the stereos is the least thing I wanna happen. Thanks all!

X2 that head unit will only power the speakers not the sub, I would charge around 300 for the install that includes the wires ran the amp hooked up and the sub installed and speakers as well.
Seems there's no sub output, but amps and speakers can do. Installation can be that expensive? are u kidding guy? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no dude.
I'm havin mine done professionally.

For all the stuff in the sig... 250....
This price is better, is it a good installation? you buy your stuff locally or online? I like buying from online, since it's save much time and money, just like I bought this Eonon HU which was satisfying me. They delivered to me from Hongkong only in 3 days, and service is also prompt too. But this time I'd consider to buy here which can help my installation!

:crazy:pfft see my sig i paid ass cheap for everything listed
Then how much is it? Seems price become lower and lower...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I'm confused should I cost money or waste my time for installation!

This thread is ridiculous...please do some searching or read the stickies or SOMETHING.

If you want a 20watt sub and think that'll do...well go ahead :p.

Install will cost you around 200$.

i charge $50-75 just to install head units. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

but i solder & heat shrink all wire harnesses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.