how much to install sound system??

Hi all, I've already had a Eonon Head unit, it works very well, but I still want to enhance the sound quality, suppose i get a sub, and new speakers.. no amplifier is needed since it's built in my HU. How much would you expect to pay to have them installed? Thanks!
u do know that the HU amp is around the size of a penny? and that it only pushes like 50-100 rms through ALL channels put together right?

according to the link if you wanted a sub you need an amp
I just found it there, this speaker may fit, but still need other equipment. Seems not cost much totally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Really depends but a dedicated audio shop should charge $150-200. And you need an amp for the sub no way will you run that off the HU
I see, and is it easy to DIY myself, or how much should be cost if my system installed in a car shop?

dude, you should change your sig to "If you can hear the person next to you, your system isn't loud enough"
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I believe after adding these equipment there for my stereo, I can reach this goal, shaking the earth!

i saw an ad once in craigslist, saying some guy is unemployed and will install audio systems for fairly cheap.. i was gonna offer $50 tops lol, should I? Or installation is really such easy?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.