hdc315 d2 copper coils back in stock

AllDayMJ
10+ year member

VR4 power.
picLoad.asp
just called dj, he said they have the new hdc315 with an updated suspension back in stock and should be updated sometime today on their site.. figured I'd let everyone know, I've been waiting exactly a month now.. so its highly anticipated for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Are the SDCs getting the suspension update?
idunno...

update: APPARENTLY the web designer went home sick today, so i guess the site wont be aupdated till tmo. -dj

I don't get it, but it really sounds like a line of ******** run around to me personally.

idunno...
update: APPARENTLY the web designer went home sick today, so i guess the site wont be aupdated till tmo. -dj

I don't get it, but it really sounds like a line of ******** run around to me personally.
People do get sick. I had my daughter update about it about an hour ago.

what suspension upgrade?
The suspension package is now very similar to the design we use on the aluminum coil version. The sub is now hand built in house. There is a very modest price increase of $20 to cover a portion of the increased production cost. Built like a tank.

The suspension package is now very similar to the design we use on the aluminum coil version. The sub is now hand built in house. There is a very modest price increase of $20 to cover a portion of the increased production cost. Built like a tank.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif That a boy DJ!

nice! thanks for getting my recones out so quickly last month btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

is there a suspension upgrade on the hdc3- 12's?
I am doing the in car field testing on the 12'' prototypes now. Testing with AQ2200D and the AQ3500D per sub. Maybe strap a couple of AQ3500D's per sub for the final testing.

thats what i like to hear...glad you made the change dj..I feel it needed it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.