how much power do i need?

Participant count
  • Participant list

hiloracerboy84
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok..ive been hearing a lot about different amp, and their ability to put out power...so now im reconsidering my original idea of using a rockford punch 800.2 to power my infinity perfect 12. should i stick with this plan or should i use a different amp?..(i want a pretty powerful amp) if i should use a different amp...what kind should i use?...and what are the advantages over the RF?..

(o...ya..i dont really wanna spend more than 400 for the amp-the RF wouldve cost $329 @cbrstereo)

The RF 800.2 is a great amp and if your looking for power.........Rockford Fosgate underrates their amp so theres more there than you think there is....You should be fine with that amp powering an infinity perfect 12....

Adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.