how much area on a 12"...

well i doesnt until i get a 12x12in square to mount the sub in and the circle makes the board cut into 4 peices. I'm trying to build a box and I dont know how much room I should have for the sub, a 15x15 square, 14x14, 13x13?

Originally posted by mgaidica well i doesnt until i get a 12x12in square to mount the sub in and the circle makes the board cut into 4 peices. I'm trying to build a box and I dont know how much room I should have for the sub, a 15x15 square, 14x14, 13x13?

what did u mena by cut the board into 4 piecs, i didnt understand?

I have 2 15' aw1500eu audiobahns they're 800 rms each. I was wondering what amp could run these two. Plus do you think these 2 15' subs can fit in a 4 door 91 integra. THnaks

Originally posted by mgaidica heres what im saying...

http://gallery.caraudio.com/pp/showphoto.php?photo=537

(if you cut out the circle, the remaining board would be in 4 seperate peices, unusable)

its really irrelevent now because i was working on the my plan tonight and figured out how i can make it like 15x15, so im all good.
for future reference, 14 by 14 is the smallest i would ever go for a 12, leaving just an inch on each side....i suppose you COULD push the edge a little more if you had to, but i would not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.