How many tickets have you gotten?

No tickets, no warnings. I have spoke to my neighbors and knew when they were fine with me bumping at my house (testing, tuning, etc), but other than that, I have never had a problem.

x2.
ask about speeding tickets on the other hand.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
And never even been pulled over:naughty:

Although I have only been driving since the 15th of March:crap: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

i gotten 3 and got pulled over once. . 1 for 75bux at a local cruise nite, other for 25bux on my way to a cruise night(that 1 wasnt my fault mark a.k.a spkrman had his subs on and they thought it was me.) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif and another 1 was 769bux. got my car impounded. sux i now bump wit caution //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

None...But was pulled over once for it and the cop was so mad he came up to my car cussing me out and was so mad he told me to wait, he went back to his car and peeled off. So I left, but the kicker to this is I saw him a week later at a church I visited and he would'nt even look at me(he was a usher there) THE LORD SEEITH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

i had the cops called on me about 2-3 weeks ago cuz my old ass neighbor 2 doors down is a ****. i was trying to get rid of my license plate rattle so i had it on 5-10 mins.

I had the cops called on me yesterday for bumpin in the back of a Kmart parking lot. But i saw him coming and turned it down before he got to my end of the parking lot.

none here as well. with so much BXT and Dynamat extreme in my ride you can barely hear it outside the car but open a door and **** it's loud. Still not as loud as you SPL guys but I'll keep up with the average SQ ride.

I did notice something lately. The harley davidson motorcycles have been getting pulled over some too. Not as much as loud music, but they are getting pulled over. But almost all of the riders are getting out of their tickets for having loud exhaust. How? They appear in court and the simply tell the judge that they want people to hear them coming. I understand that. But why cant we "boom cars" get out of a ticket by saying that? Am I the only one that gets annoyed at two in the morning by a harley driving down the road with a loud exhaust? It makes no since to me.

got 2 warnings, but the tikets on fort hood post are $2,000 for the noise ordenance. i dont know one person that have gotten one yet, just warnings so far. i just keep my **** down on post. $2,000 aint worth it.

i got one but i went to court to fight it and i won. he gave me and my friend a ticket at the same time for playing are system and my friend pleaded guilty. so i argued in court that he was hearing only my friends system because my friend still had his playing when the cop pulled up next to us becuase he didnt see the cop. well the cop said he heard my system when my friend turned his off but my friend didnt turn his off till the cop was right next to us (less than 15ft away) so of course he could hear mine. i just said that what the cop heard 50ft away was my friends system and when he heard mine he was less than 15ft away, not illegal

Wish I had friends like you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Well, I've gotten only one for my car set-up and that was maybe 2 years ago?

I've gotten a couple for previous home set-ups.I haven't gotten one of those in years though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.