how many rca do I need? how many rca does it have?

If you reread the sentence there is the word "or" in there.
You need 3 pairs of RCAs. Pick out a head unit with 3 pairs of RCAs, plan to add an equalizer which has 3 RCA outputs, or get a 4 channel amp with a passthrough RCA output. Simple. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
its all about the position but nice try.

thank you so much !but i have no budget for eq and etc.

and i dont know sony gtr4a does that or not .

plz help me.

this is the back panel ...... HOW MANY RCA DOES IT HAVE????

4chRCA,0.jpg

this is sony gtr4a

GTR4A--6.jpg

so 4-ch amp for 4 speakers and 2-ch amp for subwoofer

HOW MANY
2 amps would equal 2 sets of rca outputs.

If YOU reread your own sentence you'll see that you said you need a headunit and equilizer OR a 4 chan amp with a pass through rca output. that sentence hardly says you need a good headunit OR a crappy one with eq.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
double-facepalm.jpg
You need to stop ******* putting words in my mouth. This is the second thread you have done so and all it proves is you're an e-thug with a bone to pick. Did you see me write a recommendation for an h/u AND an eq? This is basic high school grammar here.

You need to stop ******* putting words in my mouth. This is the second thread you have done so and all it proves is you're an e-thug with a bone to pick. Did you see me write a recommendation for an h/u AND an eq? This is basic high school grammar here.
if you look up a few posts phoenix points out where you said it. But I'll be sure to put my dick in yo' mouth for spreadin bad info:boink:

thx you for great answer.

so i can buy clarion cz200

it use 2ch for a 4-ch amp and get great power for 4 speakers

and use another 2-ch amp for a subwoofer .

thx you for great answer.so i can buy clarion cz200

it use 2ch for a 4-ch amp and get great power for 4 speakers

and use another 2-ch amp for a subwoofer .
you can use a 2chan for your subs or get a monoblock thats more suited for them. If you get a multi channel amp it probably wont be stable at lower ohm loads, but if you're not running 1 ohm or less a 2 chan should be just fine.

sorry guys.
for reporting the posts? its whatever, I like how you go back and edit your posts tho to remove all the ish talking you were doing also to make yourself look like the perfect little angel. I mean cmon bro, not our first rodeo:fyi: but good luck on this site......you'll last a long time.

i never heard of them , i mean Y splitters.

what are they look like?

i guess it get a 2-ch output of hu and make a 4ch input for the amp, that's right???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.