how many of you did your on install ?

put in qlogic kick panels, mtx thunderform, two amps, and RE speakers myself. got a sealed cube koda 10 box from MetalMaxima. my first time for installing and upgrading factory audio. still deciding on multimedia HU...

feeling of knowing that i did everything myself makes it just that much more enjoyable to listen to.

yeah go ahead. call me gay

but that's just what i think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I decide to install my system since 3 years ago a guy from a local shop mess up my HU and amps, so now i'm saving over a $100 and haven't had any problems, except that i know now i need a HO alt+batt!

When I first got into it I had it done. It actully got me into some audio jobs. I was in retail and then started learning little by little and then made me an installer. The only thing I really dont mess with is the enclosures. I got a good guy to do that for me.

I almost had a local shop I trusted do an install for me, I was feeling lazy and it's winter. Anyway, the price was 298 dollars on install, just for a set of front speakers a 2 channel amp and a headunit. Yeah, I'll be cold as hell, but I'll be $300 up.

twas me (design and all that crap) , my dad (helped runnin the wires from front to rear, its a pain in my car), and supa c (helped w/box)

i hate running wires in my car -___- my doors were a pain the first time, they were okay the 2nd time, but i forgot how ot take em off, so they're a pain again, but nothing was ever taken to a shop =P.

had someone rewire all the speakers in my jeep cuz the factory amp blew a while back then i did most of the installation by my self including my box..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.