how loud can it be

sandman2622

So i just put in two 12" pioneer champion series subs at 1400 max each with a old school lanzar 2000x2 at 1 ohm amp. With older box i hit 136 but i just purchased a menace spl ported box it hits way harder. How many db's can i get out of these subs at 35 hz. if i upgrade to yellow optima n bigger alt can i achieve more also. Thanks. always had systmes but new to the tuning to the max potential

So i just put in two 12" pioneer champion series subs at 1400 max each with a old school lanzar 2000x2 at 1 ohm amp. With older box i hit 136 but i just purchased a menace spl ported box it hits way harder. How many db's can i get out of these subs at 35 hz. if i upgrade to yellow optima n bigger alt can i achieve more also. Thanks. always had systmes but new to the tuning to the max potential
There are so many variables...Tuning, vehicle, power, displacement to name just a few.

Best of luck, though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.