How I solved my voltage drops for $91.97

wow you are seriously an idiot and anoob your engine is pulling straight hot dirty air so horrible gas mileage, second its gonna **** toomuch air the point of the air filter is to restrict airflow when not needed and then when it needs more air. It will run like pure **** now since the right amount of air is all screwed up.
Wow just plain dumb all that for a extra volt that you wont even be able to tell you added because that one volt wont do much for power anyway
i didnt mean it like that, but with no filter its free air comming in and too much air when the engine doesnt need it will run like ****. never tried it will try it
you are an idiot disconnect your air filter and then say different. and disconnect the entire air filter pipes, right at the throttle body and i beg to differ
just stop posting

No air filter means moar air goes into the engine and better performance.
Performance and deebees ftw. What more could you ask for

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
Yea your right but he also can get a lot of **** in there too no filter = Dirty air = ****ed lol

yea i like making fun of idiots, also getting a ho alt does no good if you only have one battery and your pulling too much power and its draining that battery and the alt cant keep it charged and the vehicle running if you could just get away with a ho alt people wouldnt have batts for a reason
clueless

you are an idiot disconnect your air filter and then say different. and disconnect the entire air filter pipes, right at the throttle body and i beg to differ
OK, you need to stick to baseball. The air intake pipes are not what causes a problem, the lack of metering by the mass air sensor or the air charge temp sensor are the factor. These sensors are mounted in the air intake system, if provisions aren't made to make sure they are in the air intake path THEN the problems occur. Basically, if there is a sensor in the duct, it monitors the air and it has to be reused if the air intake is modified.

Yea your right but he also can get a lot of **** in there too no filter = Dirty air = ****ed lol
he was being a smartass.......I hope

OK, you need to stick to baseball. The air intake pipes are not what causes a problem, the lack of metering by the mass air sensor or the air charge temp sensor are the factor. These sensors are mounted in the air intake system, if provisions aren't made to make sure they are in the air intake path THEN the problems occur. Basically, if there is a sensor in the duct, it monitors the air and it has to be reused if the air intake is modified.
lol to the baseball thing and you really seem like you know wtf youre talking about

You can see the MAF about 3" after the mesh screen, car ran fine for the 30 min I drove it...

$60 for a 3" u-bend with 18" legs hurt the pocket book tho... hope it still sounds as nice when I filter it

Did i mention I put another battery under my hood lol

You can see the MAF about 3" after the mesh screen, car ran fine for the 30 min I drove it...
$60 for a 3" u-bend with 18" legs hurt the pocket book tho... hope it still sounds as nice when I filter it

Did i mention I put another battery under my hood lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.