How do i convert my 4 gauge to weak power amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Why? That fused D block is more expensive than just running 12 gauge with an inline fuse and still not correct size output.
Was just not wanting to have a 4 gauge and a 12 gauge wire feed through and for tidy job as difficult to get the 4 awg fed through but I suppose it won't be to difficult and cable tie together will still be neat.

@Popwarhomie you can’t fix stupid bruh just
You're screwed then judging from that comment. I don't know your IQ you don't know mine, i can guess as you can but to assume based on someone who knows nothing in this sector, and is on their first setup jeez. I would consider stupid and assume people don't learn as they go but hey blows for blows not looking to escalate as that's pretty sad that we would actually take time to insult each other right? I think that looks bad lol for many reasons... including our intelligence.
Seriously though dude, if you go to a welding forum, you aren't going to know everything are you, please don't take your anger or negativity or whatever out on me.

Have a nice day genuinely, not bout that.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.