How did u get into caraudio

i was 18 actually. buddy had a sony xplod 12 in his dodge ram. thought it was the best **** ever! we would listen to young bloodz-**** song over and over and over. so i decided to get my own. went to best buy bought some power acoustik fubrs and a sealed box LOL. then just started getting out of hand from there. look at me now lol

My neighbor had a crutchfield catalog that i just so happened to take home. Knowing my father he wouldn't touch anything in the car but after me talking to him and all. He decided to surprise me and order what I wanted with a limit of 500 dollars. We ordered our first set of speakers amp and head unit. It was a pioneer head unit a streetwire 8 gauge power wire kit, 2 sets of rf rcas, sony xplod fronts, kicker rears, and a sony xplod amp. LOL

Last year, an upperclassman gave me a ride in his ride (12 W7 with 1000 JL amp JL 300/4 with Type R speakers) and I have been dreaming about hookin up my ride since.

I started getting into car aduio when I was in 7th grade, My older bro had a few setups. and scince then I LOVED de BASS, I didnt have alot of funds so I got very creative and started experimenting with car audio and home audio stuff. Still a hard core passion today.

bros system was pioneer deck, Alpine speakers HK amp and OLD school Kicker 10's the ones that just said kicker on the dustcover written in gold. I wish i had a pair of those still, hard to find.

i was ****** on some breast and when u have a boob over ur ear and a woman starts talking u hear the lows come thru and i like how it sounded and thats wat made me get into carstereo....lol

j/k but the boob thing thats true it does make a low freq when a woman is talking

my brother got me into it when i was like 10. now im 21 and teaching him how to install stuff.

however he is one of those stubborn people who thinks he knows everything about the stuff and having the gain cranked up is the only way to go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

well i was 12 and my neighbor had 2 american bass 10s in his garage running off a california amp that was hooked up to a battery charger. i thought it was the sweetest thing ever. so then i got my own power acoustik fubr 10s and power acoustik 2200 watt amp:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and hooked it up to my yamaha reciever in my room. then when i was 14 i stepped up my game and bought a used AQ hdc312 alum off spy on here. now that im 16 im building enclosures for people and installing for everyone at school

My buddy had 2 ev 18s in in house and the cops were there all the time. I loved it. Always wanted to get some bass in my vw bug. When I was 16 I bought 4 m&m 8 inch woofers and hooked them to a flea market amp. It sounded great but the next day my neighbor stole it all. It was a sad day. I saved up for it all making 3.20 a hour. I saved some more and got a little better amp and I wanted 15s but no one really had anything that big so i got to 15s at radio shack and it was good for a while. Then it just went on from there .
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

well i was 12 and my neighbor had 2 american bass 10s in his garage running off a california amp that was hooked up to a battery charger. i thought it was the sweetest thing ever. so then i got my own power acoustik fubr 10s and power acoustik 2200 watt amp:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and hooked it up to my yamaha reciever in my room. then when i was 14 i stepped up my game and bought a used AQ hdc312 alum off spy on here. now that im 16 im building enclosures for people and installing for everyone at school
your like me, i was 12 when i started

i had a 12" lightning audio walmart sub on a vr3 amp on a shitty old alpine cd deck from 95 in my buddys suby wagon on cut springs, lol

we thought we were sick, lol

my first spl systewm was my neon when i was 14. 2 tc oems on 2 saz1500's =]

your like me, i was 12 when i started
i had a 12" lightning audio walmart sub on a vr3 amp on a shitty old alpine cd deck from 95 in my buddys suby wagon on cut springs, lol

we thought we were sick, lol

my first spl systewm was my neon when i was 14. 2 tc oems on 2 saz1500's =]
audioneon?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.