How can i run a car amplifier at home?

you don't need to mod anything.

just connect the green wire to a black wire.

then use the yellow and blacks for power/ground. i have it all setup in my dorm. i have a HU, components, 2 JBL amps, and a TREO TSX12.22 in about 1 cube.

works awesome

you don't need to mod anything.
just connect the green wire to a black wire.

then use the yellow and blacks for power/ground. i have it all setup in my dorm. i have a HU, components, 2 JBL amps, and a TREO TSX12.22 in about 1 cube.

works awesome
would you recommend any in particular?

well wait, how do i even get the power supply to turn on without a motherboard?
LOL!!! you better stay out of electronics....this is not the field of interest for you buddy...

The powersupply POWERS the motherboard... there is a power switch on the power supply that will turn it on and off...

LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif:violent://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

LOL!!! you better stay out of electronics....this is not the field of interest for you buddy...
The powersupply POWERS the motherboard... there is a power switch on the power supply that will turn it on and off...

LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif:violent://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif
obviously..

but what will tell the power supply to turn on

i've done some reading and it seems like i can just wire the green wire to a ground.

also, it it safe to use ALL the yellow wires coming out of the computer supply and hook it up to me 12v+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.