how can i run 2 amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Get a distribution block, run your power wire to it, then 2 power wires out going to the 2 amps. What kind of head unit do you have? If it has more than one set of rca outs, buy another set of rcas and run them to the new amp.

Something like this, with a set of main inputs that splits into sets of outputs for Front/Rear/Sub ..Line driver for bumping the outputs to 8vrms, which means little if any gain adjustment on the amps F/R fader and sub level control...oh, yeah, 7 band EQ too.....prices on these things range from 40 buck to whatever, depending on who made it and what functions you want...jus my .02

Precision Power PPI E.DZ 7-Band Dual Zone Equalizer EQ (EDZ)

Something like this, with a set of main inputs that splits into sets of outputs for Front/Rear/Sub ..Line driver for bumping the outputs to 8vrms, which means little if any gain adjustment on the amps F/R fader and sub level control...oh, yeah, 7 band EQ too.....prices on these things range from 40 buck to whatever, depending on who made it and what functions you want...jus my .02
Precision Power PPI E.DZ 7-Band Dual Zone Equalizer EQ (EDZ)
Not sure but usually when a HU has only one set of RCA outs, it's a subwoofer out, probably how he has his mono amp hooked up. If it is internally switchable to a high pass, he could use it. This may suggest he needs a LOC before going into that PPI EQ

Not sure but usually when a HU has only one set of RCA outs, it's a subwoofer out, probably how he has his mono amp hooked up. If it is internally switchable to a high pass, he could use it. This may suggest he needs a LOC before going into that PPI EQ
Thank you for that tidbit of useful info....which leads to the next question...what HU are you using, OP?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.