How big of port do i need for 32hz????

ridered36
10+ year member

Dont bufu rabid squirrels
I just got my 12" XXX today and im going to start building my box. I need to know if anyone can help me figure out the port dimensions. The box dimensions will be 14 9/16" tall, 23 9/16" deep, and 21" wide, which is almost exactly 4 sqaure feet. The box needs to be tuned to 32hz. I want a slot port. If anyone can help me out i will greatly appreciate it.

Originally posted by evo2k3 i went back too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
WHIMPS!! THE both of you..lol j/k! I'd rather have ported myself..Just to put it in "Idiot terms" I'd like to get the MOST out of what I pay for which is PORTED!! lol

Blake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.