hooking up 2 amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

hydrone
10+ year member

Learner
hey i got 1 sony xplod 500w 4 chanel amp and a kdx audio (cheap one i suppose) 2x130w. my question is this; can i connect the two and have my speaker and sub running off both or should i have the speaker on one and the sub on the other... either way is it possible to conectthe two or do i have to run separate cable ie power remote and rcas? please help out guys!!

you can not bridge the amps together. Does one of the amps have an out put for rcas. Your going to need a distro block for power wires.

u need a fuse block for power wires, ground block for ground wires. U will need to run separate RCA's for each amp, as for the remote wire u can just same one. just run from one to the other, then a wire from battery to 1st amp

depends on what woofer and speakers you have. to be honest that amp you got was junk for a 4 way. i would get a different amp. post up some product numbers and specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.