Deep = 13 3/4"

Height = 11 1/4"

==============

Inside port dimms (as shown on picture)

2 7/8" wide

14 1/2" long

Here is basically what it looks like

10_Dual_Vented.JPG

and i would venture to say that you can get a better amp then bazooka lol but if money is tight i understand
Keep in mind this was almost 2 yrs ago.....

I got more funds to spend now. I was thinking as for amps, maybe a Cadence? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Ok .. these are just size of the inside area where the subs are:
Deep = 13 3/4"

Height = 11 1/4"

==============

Inside port dimms (as shown on picture)

2 7/8" wide

14 1/2" long

Here is basically what it looks like

10_Dual_Vented.JPG
and width

ya think
j/k man but if he cant go better than that then were done here

lol yea no **** lol.....i still remember when my buddy asked me everyday almost on suggestions for a budget system and i would tell him many options that he could go with..........he called me one day like "i got a system" so i was like cool dude what did you get lol lol he said man i got a great deal i got a bazooka tube for 200 bucks........i wanted to hang up but i just was like "oh yea.......uhh thats cool dude good luck with that"

lol yea no **** lol.....i still remember when my buddy asked me everyday almost on suggestions for a budget system and i would tell him many options that he could go with..........he called me one day like "i got a system" so i was like cool dude what did you get lol lol he said man i got a great deal i got a bazooka tube for 200 bucks........i wanted to hang up but i just was like "oh yea.......uhh thats cool dude good luck with that"
some ppl have to learn the hard way

like me only not in car audio

i wish it had been though

some ppl have to learn the hard way
like me only not in car audio

i wish it had been though

In the 90's I had Orion Blues and PPI.

Since I was just out of High School. All I could afford then was staying under the 50 watts RMS, but always bridged //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

I went w/ Bazooka and MTX, because one..... it was down the street, two they had a 30 days money back guarantee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ... It was all in fun then to find out that Orion was not even a great amp as it was back in the 90s.... so from what I heard. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

quickly plz
Hey man, don't sweat it. I plan to just get some of the Elemental Designs Dual 11Kv.2 subs for it. Its what it was designed for so might as well keep it real //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

-But thanks for your assistance and trying to help a brotha out.

~ oh as for the sub box , its been sitting for long period of time. I had to remove all the spiderwebs and dust. I do plan to counter sink the wood screws, then putty over them, sand the box down and spray it to give it new look. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

~ I know I sound like a newbie, but its been over 10 yrs since my last 'serious' thumping ride. Being married w/ kids and huge a$$ mortgage payment and all the bills just faded me away. Plus I been heavily into Home Theater. I just need a 10 minute SKOOL ME guide to get back into whats good and whats not in car audio. I'll probably just hang out at one of the car audio shops around here and she what they can educate me on. So many things changed since my earily 90's boomin days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Peace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.