home audio sub?

i think adire makes a home audio sub..tempest i belive its called. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by snova031 Isn't the Tempest a good home sub? I think all of Adire's subs are good home subs.
Yes, according to the adire audio dealer in Korea... he actually deals in DIY home audio, not car audio... he says that Adire's were initially designed and manufactured for home systems and found that it complimented car audio really well, hence the move into cars...or something like that, ask Jlaine for confirmation, cause two dealers can have different thoughts...

But actually, home sub woofers... I've yet to see an SQ home theatre sub with such high xmax like the brahmas... I mean top quality, those that cost 10s and 100s of thousands of dollars. Everytime I go to home audio shows, they feature speakers that cost more than my car (one side, not for the pair either)... but their xmax don't look anywhere like 50mm...strange...

take the focal home audio.. they've got standalone subs that sound incredible... should see the matrix on focal systems...wow... but their cones don't take a trip from LA to NY, like brahma does...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.