Watch your a** Audio Shops'll try to F*** Ya

JDoggHSTX
10+ year member

Texas
Just a heads up to anybody in NE Texas, NW Louisiana, DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT deal with street creations. Those F***ing pricks will try to screw the hell out of ya.

Ok. here's a little story for ya. About three weeks ago, I had a system installed there; 2 JL 10w3v2 in a custom box under the backseat of my new truck. I used the same Lanzar 1200d that i had in my old ride. Long story short, I went to pick up my truck, and the F***ing A**holes told me "dude, your amp died or something." Since i had dealt with them before and the amp is two years old, i kinda believed em. About two weeks later, a friend of mine offered to hook my subs up to his amp, and they still didnt work. We tried two more amps, and the subs were still dead, so we took em out of the box, and lo and behold, they had f***ed up the wiring so that they wouldn't play. I rewired the subs, hooked up the Lanzar, and it works fine. PRICKS. Then, to top it off, they wouldn't give me my money back on the install.

I would like to have taken them to court for a shitty install and misleading me to try to make me buy an amp, but it isn't worth it. So, anyone around here who reads this, DO NOT DEAL WITH STREET CREATIONS. Send them some hateful emails or something if you would like.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif :verymad: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

That is why i install everything myself. i therefor know how everything is done...so if there IS a problem...i can fix it easily...most of the time...plus it saves money.

Originally posted by fantomas That is why i install everything myself. i therefor know how everything is done...so if there IS a problem...i can fix it easily...most of the time...plus it saves money.
very true man..you have like 384 posts..but i never seen you before? lol

Originally posted by jer_stud56 very true man..you have like 384 posts..but i never seen you before? lol
i get around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im going to take pictures once i build a new box for my subs....but i cant do that until the snow melts...and the snow wont melt until it stops snowing...i probably have well over a month until it gets warm enough to stay outside for more than 15 minutes.....

dang, thats messed up... anyways, that should give u some incentive to want to install everything urself, that way, if anything messes up, its ur fault and theres no one to blame but urself... haha

lol i just thought of something:

you payed to get screwed, and they did ya good.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

- pe@ce

better business burue time id say. i would also contact their manufactures they sell for as simple woofer wiring should be done correctly. if they do this to you then.......

id call the manufacturers they sell because if they make your stuff look bad just think about the stuff they are sellin lol im sure jl audio wouldnt like that (if they carried them)

Originally posted by JDoggHSTX Just a heads up to anybody in NE Texas, NW Louisiana, DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT deal with street creations. Those F***ing pricks will try to screw the hell out of ya.

Ok. here's a little story for ya. About three weeks ago, I had a system installed there; 2 JL 10w3v2 in a custom box under the backseat of my new truck. I used the same Lanzar 1200d that i had in my old ride. Long story short, I went to pick up my truck, and the F***ing A**holes told me "dude, your amp died or something." Since i had dealt with them before and the amp is two years old, i kinda believed em. About two weeks later, a friend of mine offered to hook my subs up to his amp, and they still didnt work. We tried two more amps, and the subs were still dead, so we took em out of the box, and lo and behold, they had f***ed up the wiring so that they wouldn't play. I rewired the subs, hooked up the Lanzar, and it works fine. PRICKS. Then, to top it off, they wouldn't give me my money back on the install.

I would like to have taken them to court for a shitty install and misleading me to try to make me buy an amp, but it isn't worth it. So, anyone around here who reads this, DO NOT DEAL WITH STREET CREATIONS. Send them some hateful emails or something if you would like.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif :verymad: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

give me an email address i'll take care of the last part of your request //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah. To make it even worse, they are an authorized JL, rockford, and mtx dealer.

I probably woulda done it myself, except that it is a brand new truck and i didn't wanna screw anything up, since i really don't know just a hell of a lot about installs.

As far as an email address, i don't know but they have a website, http://www.streetcreations.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JDoggHSTX

10+ year member
JDoggHSTX
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from