Ho alt or extra batt?

DD m3 @ .5 on a pair of HDC3 10's in a 4th order.
Hmmmmm. Tempting but I think I'll prob stick with a single sub setup. The alt is a decent deal but what about the diehard series batts? If I do go with the batt I would like to have very minimal voltage drop

Hmmmmm. Tempting but I think I'll prob stick with a single sub setup. The alt is a decent deal but what about the diehard series batts? If I do go with the batt I would like to have very minimal voltage drop
I hear the Platinums are rebaged Odyssey's so yeah, those are good. But last I checked, the G31 is like $250 anyway.

For me... there's no better peace of mind that which comes with an HO alt. I've had stock alt and lots of Ah and watched voltage hover ~ 12.5. I've had HO alt and less batts and not get below 13. I prefer the latter.

Woah mechanism alts are only 350??? I need toget one!
They are overstocked on my car model //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I haz batts for sale too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
you got them from............ :p

Woah mechanism alts are only 350??? I need toget one!
do it

and jon if you want a batt for the replacement of your wet cell i have a redtop i could give you pretty cheap. i have an odessy too but i dont think you want to have a 100lb batt in that cobalt

you got them from............ :p

do it

and jon if you want a batt for the replacement of your wet cell i have a redtop i could give you pretty cheap. i have an odessy too but i dont think you want to have a 100lb batt in that cobalt
They still never called me back bro, been trying for almost 2 months, I went with someone else

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.