Highest RMS sub daily???

very true. Depending on what kind of signal you dealing with even less than that can fry a coil. If you want low end your going to want a big effecient box and port. In that case high power wont' necessarily be as needed. Big port tune low and realistically 2k on any sub should get it near it's limits on music unless it's motor is just pathetic or it's softparts were built to be used by someone who was CLEARLY going to just try and break it. Anyway BTL's, Nightshades, or a warden if you wanna get real pricey woudl all be great choices.

Go on youtube and search the terms "sub wall socket" and you'll find a few subs that seems to be happy with 120v AC, aka "Watt of a Thousand Truths"

The wall socket is a death test for subs and the ones who survive are the ones you want.

Incriminator Audio Warden, seen 4 18"s burped on 120,000watts. I ran my 2 18"s on 5krms each, and seen one take a clamped 10krms on music for about a minute......
lawl at the aforementioned.......
Link to pics,vids and clamped results. Would love to check that out.

Go on youtube and search the terms "sub wall socket" and you'll find a few subs that seems to be happy with 120v AC, aka "Watt of a Thousand Truths"

The wall socket is a death test for subs and the ones who survive are the ones you want.
Atomic apx18!

5kwrms, "rated" at 20k burps. Takes 25k from wall sockets without even being phased! It also LOVES the lows! Mine played down to 5hz in a 28hz box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.