high quality speakers

gs300tx
10+ year member

Texas
dont mean to be rude..too many to list... search.. read around.. im sure for budget someone will say pg rsds.. but budget also comes into play

no hes not. at least when it comes to infinity.

nothing wrong with coaxs, as long as they have good crossovers. (and the driver itself is solid)

no hes not. at least when it comes to infinity.
nothing wrong with coaxs, as long as they have good crossovers. (and the driver itself is solid)
Wtf. That was weird. I quoted ur unedited post, and then your new post appeared. Now what I just said didnt make much sense.

Have you heard the reference components?

For easy install, stick with coaxials like those. I prefer Infinity brand, some will differ. You can get the Reference line about as cheap as you can those Pioneers---and you will not be disappointed.

coaxials will be very disappointing. Try deadening your doors and installing a budget set of components

coaxials will be very disappointing. Try deadening your doors and installing a budget set of components
theres to many factors before making a statement like that. like is aid before, coaxs can be very solid.. my old memphis mysncs are still one of the best speakers i've ever heard. (granted they can be both)..

and listen, im not saying infinity is the worst brand, i just think theres better.. install > most speakers anyway

theres to many factors before making a statement like that. like is aid before, coaxs can be very solid.. my old memphis mysncs are still one of the best speakers i've ever heard. (granted they can be both)..
you apparently have a very low reference level and do not know what you are talking about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.