Hifonics isis series viii old school high current amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

lazerhal

I have an old school hifonics isis amp currently and im considering selling it to get an updated system? Does anyone really know the value of this amp? I have an idea of a value but can’t necessarily justify it. Should i sell or keep? Also if there are any offers out there let me know.

I have the product brochure on this amp if you need specs and power it does. That's a very rare amp indeed.....to the right buyer tho and if it works too, should fetch a pretty penny. How do you plan on selling it? Ebay? Local?

If you dont mind could you give me a link to that brochure? I’d sell it either way but only for the right price. It really is a nice amp and it works incredibly well.

cIrr8dB.jpg

Im not as privy to the old Hifonics collectors, but they tend to be a rabid bunch when gems like these pop up.

I would assume this amp would fetch 3-400$. Again, im not as privy to old hifonics as I am to older rf, mtx, orion among others. I could be off

Im not as privy to the old Hifonics collectors, but they tend to be a rabid bunch when gems like these pop up.
I would assume this amp would fetch 3-400$. Again, im not as privy to old hifonics as I am to older rf, mtx, orion among others. I could be off
Your prob right....in the 300-400 dollar range....depending upon condition of amp as always and it works w/o issues. Think I may have seen one of these fetch for 600 bucks at one point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.