Hifonics Hifi Series??

Participant count
  • Participant list

MONSONwarrior
Premium Member

Constantly Rebuilding...
I was planning on doing an AQ1200d to power my DD 2512 but I got to looking and found the Hifonics HFi1500d for 20 bucks less and more power. Do you think that's a better idea than the Audioque? My sub is rated at 750 wrms, the Audioque is 870 @ 2 ohms and the Hifonics is 1000 @ 2 ohms.

The Hifis are new and there isnt much feedback, but i bet the AQ does more than that Hifonics does, and will sound better. For my money, Id go AQ.

Alright, I was considering the dsc1500 but decided on AQ and I'm gonna stick to it. I'm workin on collecting funds and should have the AQ within a couple weeks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yep, at the amplifiers. I get the same 14.7 volt reading when they cutoff too.
Pull it and test it at the battery post. Simple Power up test to verify if it powers up fine out of protect mode. if it does then Id be checking...
I have a Gemeni VII, Heucules VII, Pluto VII, and a Vulcan VII left out of a massive slew of VII and VIII series. They still work Excellent...
COMPLETED Hifonics Plato III
Yes, they are painted. The cover is very easy to take off and repaint to whatever color of choice to match the install.
Hello!I'm in France and I can't register on Hifiengine for unknown reasons and i need to download the service manuals for Blaupunkt Baden Baden...

About this thread

MONSONwarrior

Premium Member
Constantly Rebuilding...
MONSONwarrior
Baton Rouge, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date