Hifonics certified now equals higher prices

i was asking why you were sure that they would barley clear CEA rated, knowing that it's a total new amp line with much improvements over last yrs models

Repost.jpg

i could have seen the dsc being the flagship model for maxxsonics to bad they got rid of it instead of just improving it
i agree because i was disappointed with the bxi2010d because it did not even do rated power and i wanted to get a dsc2000.1d and i seen maxxsonics discontinued the amp so i guess maxxsonics lost a customer in there product

what are the onyx amps called??...i googled them and havnt gotten any hits about onyx amps
i also like to know
You 2 are idiots. Its the MB Quart Onyx. Just like the old ones were the MB Quart Discus. I love how you guys will jump all up in a product and say they lost customers when you havnt even tried it out yet. You know those amps will be cheaper than that so stop being stupid.

Onlinecarstereo.com has the new onyx amps, but their using pictures of the new Q line amplifiers so I dont know whats going on there. The specs of the amps on the website resemble the specs of the new Onyx amps I saw at Maxxsonics headquarters when I visited there but the pics are of the new Q line amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.