Hifonics Brutus 1600 good amp?

I think it'll do at least 1.5 the 7000 was rated at 3500 and pulled a CLEAN 2500 sooo...yes he was right they are at least 1k apart and once again you're talking out of your ***.
So you have no idea how slash amps work? When it rises to 2 ohm and it will be there a lot that 500 is outdoing it. If you really think I'm talking out my *** then you don't get it. I'm talking over your head not out my ***.

So you have no idea how slash amps work? When it rises to 2 ohm and it will be there a lot that 500 is outdoing it. If you really think I'm talking out my *** then you don't get it. I'm talking over your head not out my ***.
you know you are to funny, man. im not hear to argue with you or go back and forth with you. But you are funny. ill just leave it at that.

But i do know how JL works, my brother has 2 500/1's and a teammate has a 1000/1. All 3 have been clamped just to see their true power.... You are correct the technology is amazing with the JL's. But again the power of the 500/1 cant be compared with with PPI 5000.1(even though you say its a power acoustik amp).

you know you are to funny, man. im not hear to argue with you or go back and forth with you. But you are funny. ill just leave it at that.
But i do know how JL works, my brother has 2 500/1's and a teammate has a 1000/1. All 3 have been clamped just to see their true power.... You are correct the technology is amazing with the JL's. But again the power of the 500/1 cant be compared with with PPI 5000.1(even though you say its a power acoustik amp).

So Basically what your saying is while the JL has some amazing technology, the ability to hold 500 watts at an ohm rating of 1.5-4 it still obviously doesnt have as much power as the PPI 500.1 at 1 ohm am I right? Between the JL audio slash 500/1 and the PPI BA2600.1D what do you think would be the right choice for me? I am just trying to run it at 1ohm so honestly if that's all that technology does, it really isnt all that important to me, and isnt worth the extra money. Also, can that JL even go down to 1ohm? From what I see it's lowest is 1.5

Also would the 5000.1 be a good choice? Given my electrical would it be a bit much? Would the 2600 be good enough or would I be smart in getting the amp with more headroom?

what year is the brutus
I dont know honestly the guy that has it doesnt know much. Truthfully it sounds like it was probably stolen. I dont think I am gonna mess with that person because like I said it sounds like it was stolen and I don't wanna buy something that was stolen and after looking around I can buy new for the price he is asking for the used one.

So Basically what your saying is while the JL has some amazing technology, the ability to hold 500 watts at an ohm rating of 1.5-4 it still obviously doesnt have as much power as the PPI 500.1 at 1 ohm am I right? Between the JL audio slash 500/1 and the PPI BA2600.1D what do you think would be the right choice for me? I am just trying to run it at 1ohm so honestly if that's all that technology does, it really isnt all that important to me, and isnt worth the extra money. Also, can that JL even go down to 1ohm? From what I see it's lowest is 1.5
Also would the 5000.1 be a good choice? Given my electrical would it be a bit much? Would the 2600 be good enough or would I be smart in getting the amp with more headroom?
Id get the PPI 5000.1 myself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.