Hid problem

Falcons
5,000+ posts

that **** i dont like
I installed my hids. When I put them in, I get a bunch of dash light warnings. My airbag light, brake light, and abs light pops up. Also my speedometer doesn't work. I already tried installing a capacitor from hidextra.com and a relay as well. The same problem persists. All my hid guys get in on this and help me out.

thats really strange... perhaps the headlight circuit is involved with the Dash relays?

no sure.

id say reinstall the factory ones and see if they go away.

if so, might have to run a complete bypass of any factory wiring.

thats really strange... perhaps the headlight circuit is involved with the Dash relays? no sure.

id say reinstall the factory ones and see if they go away.

if so, might have to run a complete bypass of any factory wiring.
The factories don't do it. I contacted hidextra and they said I needed a capacitor and relay. the dash lights flash a little less than when I didn't have any capacitors in, but they still do it every once in a while. Do I need a stronger capacitor or something? And if this happens, if I turn my car off and turn it back on, everything works great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.