Wheres a good place to buy rims online?

Sketchup

Senior VIP Member
Jan 23, 2012
Iowa
I am thinking about getting some rims for a new vehicle. Right now I'm thinking 26s, probably something like lexanis, but I have a hard time finding good websites. I would like a website that has the wheel and tire combos or whatever you call them.

sam_b03

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 16, 2009
western OKlahoma
discounttire or tirerack? Go look look in the advertiments in any car magizine. Go get Lowrider or other custom vehicle magizines will have something in there for ya. They are like 80% ads anyway.

naughtyca

CarAudio.com Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
Tampa FL
discounttire or tirerack? Go look look in the advertiments in any car magizine. Go get Lowrider or other custom vehicle magizines will have something in there for ya. They are like 80% ads anyway.
dont buy the magazine, just go to your local grocery or cvs and take picture with your phone lol

have you tried used rims from those rim rental places or places that sells rims

JoiNt-

Dubstep yo lyfe
Jul 2, 2012
Detroit
uh lol

26s be prepared to spend alotttt for em new u can almost buy a used car for the cost of them i got my rims on CL for 500 dollah with tires 90% tread life left //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

stl_314

Senior VIP Member
Dec 15, 2011
mo
I got a friend who just bought 28" dubs, spent around 15000, I bought a set of 24's off cl with tires for $800... I feel I got the better deal lol

Julian

CarAudio.com Elite
Aug 15, 2010
KC,MO
I paid around 1600 after taxes for my MSR rims + tires + balance/install/etc at a local place. Profit for a store is like 250-300 (friend has a shop) so you may or may not be saving much going online with shipping/etc. mine were 20's

pro-rabbit

Pro Seller
10+ year member
Jan 13, 2004
OKC, OK
4's are small around here these days. Most are on 8's or lager now.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

To much rim for me though.

rfmayhem

audio4life
May 23, 2012
near your
4's are small around here these days. Most are on 8's or lager now.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
To much rim for me though.
sent u message

Sep 14, 2012
Cantrall, IL
Hello Community,

I buy almost all my stuff from the UK. ribblecycles.co.uk and probikekit.com are two sites where you can get best service. Ribble usually wins the price plus shipping race. It's all about the coupons and discount codes. I also have a US shipping address so some stuff comes from the USA, but not much. They can't usually beat the UK for prices for some reason - but that is on the type of stuff I buy.

Best Regards,

Anthony Martello:)

Motorcycles Lights

Last edited by a moderator:

David62

Jan 1, 2013
USA, Chicago, Illinois
I buy almost all my things from the UK. probikekit is the website where you can get best assistance. Ribble usually victories the cost plus delivery competition. It's all about the lower cost coupons and deals. I also have a US delivery deal with so some things comes from the USA, but not much. They can't usually defeat the UK for costs for some purpose - but that is on the kind of things I buy.

surfers paradise car hire

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds