Help..

Participant count
  • Participants list
i have 2 jl audio 12" w3's running off of a kenwood 1800 watt amp, bridged inside of the box. i dont know if it is the amp or subs but when the subs hit its not deep as it should be they are moving but no air is coming out of the port... what could be causing this?
Do you have any filters set on the amp or on the deck?

Crazy question, but is your amp physically inside the box?

lpf is your low pass filter it will filter out frequencies that are played. subsonic will be the low end feqencies that are cut out as well also your head unit might have filters on it for example my alpine has a sub lpf that you can set to 60 80 100 120. also what size box you got and what is the port tuned to

my box is custom build for a single cab f-150. the port is facing up with the subs towards the seats. i havent changed anything a wire came loose inside of the box on the sub so i reconnected it, and when i put it back it was working just fine for a few weeks then it started doing this...

have you checked all the wiring again? if they keep coming loose solder them to the terminals on the box and i want to saw the jls have the push terminals so those are good

yes, i checked the wiring and its all good. its just really weird that my subs move a **** load like normal. and if i put a little pressure on one of the other while it is hitting it makes it sound more deep and more on the lines of how it should sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.