Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

shboosh

I need help!!

I've never done this, so I've decided to take a chance and give it a try. I want to put a sub woofer in the back seat in the center console. I have a 2002 grand prix. I have measured the center console its about 12.6 inches. I want to put a 12 inch sub in the middle. I was hoping you guys could give me tips and advice on how to do it.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Crutchfield to determine the iData, PAC, Maestro Harness you will need to retain the infotainment/steering wheel functions, then we can...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...

About this thread

shboosh

shboosh
Toronto On.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Mr.meyhem