HELP with Pioneer AVIC x710bt nav system

Participant count
  • Participant list

kscowboy
10+ year member

Ok i just got home from getting my new head unit installed. Like i said in the title it is the new pioneer AVIC x710bt nav system. Normally when i turn the key off, the radio will continue to play for about 5 minutes or until one of the doors is open (This is what it is suppose to do). But with my new unit when i turn the key off, the unit continuously scans the preset stations and just keeps "binging". Any idea what this could be??? Yeah i can take it back to the installer but if its just something simple i can fix then i will just do it myself.

Also is there any way to bypass the "Bing" you hear when you turn up the volume, touch the screen, change anything. Thanks for any help. KS

Ya i agree take it back to the installer. But you shouldn't need a hack to get rid of the bings since your unit should have came with firmware 3.0 installed. Just go to settings nav settings and disable the key beep.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.